Keluarga Kistijantoro

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

my twin sister...

Picture19

hm.. I wonder why that face seems familiar.. is it my twin sister?..

----
Alisha always smiles or even laughs loudly whenever we put her in front of a mirror. Or when we give her a picture of herself. So, sometimes when she cries without a reason (for sure there is a reason why she cried, only we don't have the ability to read her mind yet..), I just take a mirror, let her see her face, then suddenly she starts smiling again.

This picture was taken when her mom was at the university, and Alisha got bored with all the toys I gave her. My guess was she wanted to drink milk but unfortunately I don't have the thing she wanted... she refused when I gave her formula milk in a bottle.. so, the only cure is that smiley mirror. Lucky me, she managed to amused herself until her mom came home..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home