Keluarga Kistijantoro

Monday, February 02, 2004

Welcome to my site

Hullo.... my name is Alisha Nabila Kistijantoro. My dad and my mum made this site so that they can record my activities from time to time. I am 7 months old at the moment, and .... yes, I don't write this blog my self. You must be younger than me if you think I can write this my self.

I was born on last summer, June 28th 2003. My dad told me I was reluctant to go out from my mom's ..umm.. stomach. Probably I enjoyed too much staying in there.. warm, lots of foods...

Finally, as I didn't want to go out by my self, the doctor must perform a caesarian operation to take me. Well, I kinda like that way, as my head won't have to go through that small hole anymore...

anyway, those of you who want to see me what I look like, here is my picture on the first day I arrived on earth ....
alisha and mom